Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Tiger Tiger

I am the Tiger
Claws Ingraining flesh
Grooves
blood swallowing the life
flesh wallowing in a blushing red sea.
I am your fear salivating.

Round my snarls I grin,
at your putrid chemical smell of fear,
with the underlying sweetness, ripeness of feast.
Grinning. Sly.
For it means what nears,
is my promise
of death, a sweet death.
sweet.
Oh that smell,
of freshly airborne,      meat.
warm, splendid to my tongue.
Oh I promise it shall not be quick,
painfree,
I promise you turmoil,
I play with my food.
As I watch your bodies final words,
the brutal kicks,
as my snarl barks in laughter,
and splutters of blood caked lungs
You never had a chance,
whimpering thing,
as my snarl barks in laughter,
I promise you a roar of suffering and fire,
and a helpless glacier eyed stare.
For I am the Tiger.
Predator Hunter,
I promise you it all starts here.

-HNR

No comments:

Post a Comment