Pages

Thursday 10 June 2010

Why I Stand in the Rain.

I love standing in the pouring rain.
Letting the water drip away the pain.
I know, I'm making no sense again.
But I love to see my reflection dissappear down a drain.
Love the way the water flows faster than the blood in my veins.
Splattering on window panes.
While I go through stuff in my brain.
My mind.
Is racing and I find.
That I seem to be blind.
To all the kind.
Actions and words.
They all become blured.
When I get lured.
Into a false sense of security.
That's why I prefer to be.
Alone in the day, and wild at night.
Where my soul takes flight.
And I no longer fight.
To be myslef, it feels so right.
When the moon is bright.
And the fire light.
Shows my true self.
That's been sat on the shelf.
The one you don't see.
You don't know me.
The one in the trees.
Can you please.
Stop staring, these.
Eyes of mine.
Stare back and see everything.
That you cling.
To, in an attempt to seem.
So much more clean.
That's why I stand in the rain.
To erradicate the pain.
Wash away the stains.
Like purification.
From Precipitaion.
And the relief that comes with evapouration.
Watch the steam rise.
With you wide eyes.
How time flies.
When you having fun.
When the rain runs.
From us both.
That's why I Stand in the Rain.
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment