Pages

Sunday 13 February 2011

Today is Valentines day once again i'll moan, For each year it passes yet each year I moan.
Perhaps this time it will be my year? Where I can be with someone and cheer
My heart has but one high hope, My brain forsee's the need to cope
For I shouldn't dwell on the matter, Yet I feel once again my heart may be left in tatter.
However I am a changed man, but you can't depict love in a plan
I know I carry echoes of my former self, I had to banish it for the sake of my own health.
Once a heart is broken it is gone beyong repair, smashed into pieces within the chambers lair

As an old friend once informed me whilst puffing, The broken pieces of your heart will dissolve into nothing.
However one piece will live on and grow into a stronger heart, For once again you'll be one whole part.
Metaphorically speaking of course, yet for what my old friend spoke of I will endorse.

I understand now and my time will come one day, for when I meet her she will lead the way.
Assuming I will grow up and be with someone, then right now she is walking under the sun.
I musn't give up hope I must always strive, because together my love we shall be more alive.
Everything I do present day bringing change my dear, it will be for you hun so please do not fear.
I will be the best I can be for you, Until then wait for me as I wait for you too.

Please understand that Valentines Day is not everyones chime, I on the other hand believe what awaits me is for another time...

By Graham Cox. Happy Valentines Day :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment