Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2011

I.

I carry this secret
In me, in The Cure, in The Hammer and Sickle, in these stuck out ribs
It weighs be down after entering the wrong atmosphere

I carry this bundle
Of cures for everything apart from The Secret. I wait it out
Build a wall, The Secret is away and we are one.

You dangle your secrets
In front of my eyes, like carrots, bunny dear
They are small and not dangerous, just annoying

If only you knew
When you wrestle me in the fortress, away
The secret wakes up
                                  and comes out to play.

II.

It's the embodiment of another
It is the weight of nostalgia and something new
Like mutual need for distance but relentless laughter

I just want you to know
How hard I'm trying this time to keep
This fortress whole

Don't go adding to the
Finds, the fires, the tsunamis that It brings
Throw away the carrots and stop playing God


-T

No comments:

Post a Comment