Pages

Monday 11 January 2010

My take on exams.

Screw my education.
It leads do the desecration.
Of the soul.
Leaves you cold.
Leaves me blind.
My minds eye.
Dead.
Forgotten and rotten.
Education kills your imagination.
With the added frustration, of failed exam papers.
That they make us sit.
While we grit our teath.
And beneath a calm collected exterior.
In the school's cafeteria.
I'm screaming.
"Why did I do this?!"
And the answer is...
I really don't know.
I could have gone to "Stevo's"
and the time of my life.
Now I'm depressed and holding a knife.
Above my wrist.
Watch me twist my mind around the problem.
Screw it.
-H

1 comment:

  1. story of my life! it really doesn't help that I can't get anything right any more...

    about the last bit - is this true? I know my saying this won't make any difference, but I'm worried, please don't cut - SH is hell & I wouldn't wish it on anyone. :(

    - tor

    ReplyDelete