Pages

Thursday 25 March 2010

Conversation

I over think.
you look at me for conversation
and I respond
s   l   o   w   l   y   .
First we must think of a response:
Who am I talking to?
What is suitable for this situation?
The response is formed.
Is it a good response?
I do not know. Start again. What am I trying to say?
Iforget.
My mind argues with about the merits of thisreply, or thatreply
As Itry toremember whatthequestion is im trying to answer
The pause lengthens and you await your reply
Stop looking expectant…!
as my mind continues to circle madly.

I don’t want to talk



Iwanttoscreamandcryandcurlupintoaballonmybedandcurlupsotightlyicrushmyselfintoasingularityanddissapearorhideinthewardrobewhereisthelion?clawingatmyskinithastogoGOmynailsarentsharpenoughwhitelinefadeandreddenstopitno breath.


One.

Two…




what comes next?


Red…
Red..
Red.

my eyes itch…







Smile weakly and nod.



Walk away.

Don’t run.





Later, it occurs you never spoke to me either.

This is an extreme version of how think. I was thinking of drawing it as a flow chart but i foget what shapes all the boxes have to be. And its easier to have the rant in the middle like this =P
Tom (M)

No comments:

Post a Comment