Pages

Sunday 22 August 2010

I'm a party animal.
An animal all together.
Whatever
The weather.
You'll find me unteathered.
Light as a feather.
See you're quite clever.
You'd probably never.
Get with me ever.
But indulge in pleasure.
There's no one better.
I don't meen to brag, but I can sever.
Your problems for a night.
I'll make you feel right.
You're such a sight.
Wearin' those tights.
Beautiful, bright.
You really are quite.
Atractive.
Now my mind's active.
And the fact is.
I can't talk to girls.
Everything blurs.
And I blurt.
My words.
Then I turn.
And leg it.
Like I'm runnin' from the law.
I can feel it my core.
That was poor.
Drink a bit more.
Then head towards.
The door.
Light up a cigarette.
Wipe away the sweat.
Take in a deep breath.
And try again.
-Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment