Pages

Saturday 14 August 2010

She said "I love you."
Well if that's true.
How come you.
Flew.
Withdrew.
I have no clue.
This hurts too.
Much for me.
Can't you see?
I'm on my knees.
Won't you please.
Listen, Seize.
My arm.
Marks of self harm.
An you're alarmed.
You're not calm.
You won't talk, or even look.
Why the fuck.
Did I pluck.
Up the Courage to spill my guts.
I'm in a rut.
Here I'm stuck.

I smashed myself.
Fuck my health.
Took a wealth.
Of pain.
Again.
Here it's plain.
To see.
The bruise on my cheek.
Hear me speak.
Cool metal pole, or a fist to the face.
Eithers good.
Both bring blood.
Now lie me down, under the mud.
Coffin closed.

Dig me up.
Wash off the mud.
Refill the blood.
And give me a hood.
To hide beneath.
I'm like a thief.
But all too nice.
To take my life.
By pill or knife.
I'll stay to fight.
And in the night.
You'll find me right.
Beneath the light.
In plain sight.
High as a kite.
As I bite.
At a reputation.
Of self mutlilation.
Look at the inflamation.
As it bleeds.
My flow it feeds.
My soul it pleeds.
To be set free.
Of this depression.
And aggression.
Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment