Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2010

I'm sick of caring.
Sick of staring.
While you're glaring.
My temper's flaring.
I'm a nightmare in-
carnated.
A suffocated.
Boy, deflated.
Aggravated.
You can't take it.
Away.
I may.
Stray.
And be gone forver and a day.
What you say?
You wanna play.
The game.
You'll wish that you never came.
I'm too un-tame.
Don't feel pain.
With an infected brain.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARH!
I've gone insane.
Smash my fist straight through that window pane.
And lay claim.
To the earth.
Since birth.
I've been dodgin' the hurse.
I'm a curse.
I destory all things.
Friendship, love, even one night flings.
Won't answer you when my telephone rings.
In a land of kings.
I'm a peasant.
Yes my language is unpleasant.
But I don't care.
I sick of caring.
-Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment