Pages

Thursday 2 September 2010

Sorted :)

Hello my lovelies :)

I've sorted out a room and time for us this year. We're going to meet every TUESDAY in B18, that's in the same English block, but downstairs. I spoke to the new head of English, Mr Hashim, who is kindly letting us use this room and is ready to support our future projects (the first of which is our board of course).

Secondly, anyone who is willing is invited to come along to Daljit Nagra's workshop on the WEDNESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER 4 - 5:30 in Leicester, with 2FunkyArts. This is a great opportunity, so I hope as many of you as possible will come along. Please let me know and I'll get you signed up.

Finally, the first meeting will happen on TUESDAY,14TH SEPTEMBER, in B18. Bring any writing you have done over the summer and we will have a share :P

Love & Poetry,

Tallie

No comments:

Post a Comment