Pages

Thursday 16 December 2010

I've just found out, that I can't join the Navy.
There's something in my blood, so I've been down lately.
But I walk around smilin, while people slate me.
See they whisper behind my back, don't want to agrivate me.
And I laugh at the fact that people begged me to stay.
Now, when I wave at you, you turn the other way.
We hardly speak anymore, ok, fair play.
Even if we do, you don't have much to say.
I don't mind though, honestly, I'm fine.
I've more to worry about, than you on my mind.
I've got to try and find.
A way for me to climb.
Out of this hole, it'll just take time.
And when I'm finally back, up on my two feet.
I'll run far away, new people I will meet.
I'll come back though, I promise, don't worry.
Just don't expect me to be back in a hurry.
Sometimes change, is what somebody needs.
I know I do, I want to be freed.
I need to go away, get my own space.
Clear my head a little, in some quiet place.
There once was a time.
We'd talk all night.
Usually when, your boyfriend made you feel shite.
But that was a year ago, now we're not so tight.
So I'll say goodbye, goodnight, God bless.
A bit happier now, I've lain these feelings to rest.
-Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment