Pages

Thursday 9 June 2011

Winters Ascendance

My love for you is ignited, my love for you has been cited
When I look at your face, It's like looking at heavens grace...
I can't help thinking I am but a mere disgrace.

Autumns descendance, Winters ascendance
When I look into your eyes, I see no love for me
When you look into my eyes, you see there is love for you
You're so afraid, you turn away...

When I glanced into your eyes, I saw there was no loving me
You were so upbeat I am so sure, So why turn away?
When you glanced into my eyes, You couldn't see anything else
Only love for you, so it seemed... you're not so sure.

My love for you is flaming, My love for you burns so violently
When I look into your eyes, I see no loving me.
When you look into my eyes you see the love.
Yet you're so afraid, You turn away...
Can't you see? I am not so sure anymore.

(I wrote this when I was 15 so don't hate too much xD! At the time I considered it a Love Poem but looking back... Hmm. *facepalm)

No comments:

Post a Comment