Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Your Harry

I've never felt this war before.
Never felt tears pour.
Down my face, my eyes so sore.
Holes in my heart you tore.
I'm shaking like a leaf.
I need some relief.
On my coffin lay a wreath.
My heart, you can keep.
So much looks inviting.
To stop all this fighting.
To give up and ride lightning.
In the sky, I will be sighing.
Now you've lost "Your Harry"
He's cold and dark, can't carry.
On without you.
So now he's about to.
Slam up all his walls.
Never again in love he'll fall.
But he'll still answer when you call.
Still be there through it all.
Still care and be your friend.
Right until the bitter end.
Till he takes his last breath.
And you lay him down to rest.
With a hole inside his chest.
No heart inside his breast.
He'll reamin yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment