Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

Demon Slaying.

Sometimes I catch it staring.
Nostrils flaring.
As I am daring.
Preparing.
The exorcism I am sharing.
No longer caring.
As I'm blaring.
My voice tearing.
Into it's soul.
Break the mould.
Under it's weight, I shall never fold.
Ever cold.
In a six foot hole.
It's heart in a bowl.
Would you ever doubt me, if I told you so?
So I'll let you go.
Into the night.
Without a fight.
If it's right.
When I see the light.
When It's out of sight.
It comes back around.
Out the ground.
Where it's buried, outside of my house.
But it's about to pounce.
Onto me once again.
It's too hard to explain.
Just how to slay.
A demon in this shape.
There's got be a way.
For me to finally lay.
It in it's resting place.
I must quicken my pace.
And meet it face to face.
It's my last saving grace.
To end this stupid chase.
I  shall watch it brace.
Itself, I watch it shiver.
As the image shimmers.
I clench my fist.
And smash my bathroom mirror.
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment