Pages

Saturday 13 November 2010

Loggie.

I hope you're up there smilin' down.
Finally happy now.
I just wonder how.
It still hits me like POW!
You're really gone.
After so long.
What's wrong?
Why do I still cry at your favourite song?
I still laugh.
At the photographs.
Of after dad.
Left.
And in the sadness.
You pulled us from the blackness.
Kept us smiling.
Kept me shining.
Stopped me from crying.
Now I sighing.
Wonderin why 'n'.
Thinking of dying.
Time's flying.
By, at stupid speeds.
What do I need.
To keep me.
On my feet?
I miss you.
We all do.
You're loved too.
Though I'm sure you knew.
That, yeah you must do.
But it won't bring you back.
Nothing will.
You took so many pills.
And our hearts are filled.
With grief.
Of which there's no release.
Only.
Knowing you're sleeping.
And your memory we're keeping.
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment