Pages

Sunday 14 November 2010

My last post was far too sensitive.
For anger's representative.
Maybe I changed your perspective.
'Cause my words are so effective.
I'm the one that you're upset with.
Hurting you was not my objective.
This one's gonna be reflective.
Though they seem to get repetitive.
It wont be depressive.
But maybe it is best if.
I think you should get rid.
Of me just like the rest did.
I've never been arrested.
The prison I am blessed with.
Is inside my own head.
My mobile phone's dead.
That's why I didn't txt.
This is all too complex.
You won't change the subject.
And I can't get no rest.
Up all night isn't the best.
Niether's the pain in my chest.
Feels like climbing Everest.
No longer am I love obssessed.
OK, that's a lie.
At least I gave it a try.
Don't ever want to cry.
I will take a stage dive.
And let this rage fly.
We will take this page by.
Page, I'm.
Sorry, I.
Let our love die.
Played the "tough guy".
"That is not enough, bye."
This tears brought by.
Everything I thought, time.
To man up.
I'm down on my luck.
But I'm bouncing back like, I don't give a f***
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment