Pages

Sunday 21 November 2010

Bitter rememberance of Ivanhoe

It was
Beacause I'm Butch,
Beacause I'm Thin,
Beacause they thought I fancied women.

But beacause
I live,
Beacause I laugh,
Beacause I will do things that are daft.

That
I will love,
I will hate,
I will learn from my mistakes,
I will fight
and I will fall
and I'll get up
and to prove you all

I am better than you!
I don't do those things
that you do.

You wont remember
and you will dismiss...

Well i was the girl that slit her wrists!

You told me to die,
Thousands of times

Watched me bleed,
Watched me bruise,
You watched me cry.

Oh but then authorety ignored
beacause to them it was a chore.

So privately my pain would sear
When teachers pretended not to hear
What was it you kids used to say?

"hey emo kid why dont you die today!"

Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment