Pages

Saturday 6 November 2010

Payback

You shouldn't have cut me loose.
I'll be like salt in your wounds.
Assulting me too.
Offten.
You must've forgotten.
I'm rotten.
You've gotten.
To me and I'm sodden.
Down trodden.
I hit rock bottom.
But bouncing back.
On attack.
With the rest of my pack.
Cut me some slack.
While I tell you the facts.
Of the bullies who smacked.
Kicked, spit and cracked.
Open our souls.
We fixed our bones.
Stitched up the holes.
And continued to grow.
Cold as the snow.
The wind when it blows.
Our hearts they all froze.
So we keep 'em closed.
Don't want to expose.
Our weaknesses.
This bleakness is.
Full of peaceful bliss.
Nothing can equal this.
So don't take the piss.
Or we'll take our list.
Add you to it.
Now you're stut,stut, stuttering.
Too much muttering.
Your heart's fluttering.
While you're spluttering.
Begging forgiveness.
No we don't give this.
No you cannot twist.
Away from our grips.
We were the geeks.
Oh so week.
Who you'd seek.
Just to beet.
But now your feet.
Backtrack.
So fast.
We win at last.
This is payback.
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment