Pages

Thursday 10 December 2009

Still Working.

This is a slightly random slam I did round my mates while he was mixing some stuff on his decks. Enjoy.

Emotional strain.
Physical pain.
Hit me, knock me down, watch me rise again.
You wont stop me. You never could.
Even when my face was pushed in the mud.
I just got back up.
Because I've had enough.
You can't hurt me anymore.
Than I already am.
It takes a man, to go through what I have.
You're an excuse you just make me laugh.
That's why I keep pushing.
Even when my heads gushing.
Blood,and sweat.
And though your set.
On destroying me.
Can't you see I'm already broken?
I haven't spoken.
To you in weeks.
And now my tears leak.
And my cries fall on deaf ears.
Of my peers.
Teachers.
Parents and preachers.
And the seekers.
That whish to do me harm.
Could never do any more.
Im done. Broken. A token. A monument.
I am me. I am here. Broken as I am. I am still working.
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment