Pages

Saturday 26 December 2009

to a T / I love...

a semi-work in progress.
the best people, the ones who mean something to me are so hard to describe & do justice, write about to a t, let alone actually tell them without feeling like a cheese/turning 5 shades of crimson
this is my go, as far as I've got.

my friend, you are
the most interesting,
tone deaf, exciting
like a made-up person
spontaneous
crazy loving and hilarious
so predictable but then you go and surprise
even yourself. put me in my place
when I'm wrong (usually).
bad judgement
and I love that.
I love

seeing from another perspective. being taken aback
when you show me another side for the first time.
your attention, your interest.
I love being your friend.

I love
spending my time with you,
or as much as I get.
spending time, and wasting it
because you are the most worthwhile.

I love
every moment
the good, the bad, the very
very
confusing.
the just plain strange.
I love valuing
and being valued
I love being crazy then serious
and telling you everything
about everything, and me.

I love
making plans that won't happen.
seeing bits of your life, putting them together.
being together.
your support when it matters.
your company,
just being with me
when I need it
or at least knowing when I do.
I love you being there and accepting everything I am
when you don't have to.

I love you,
my best friend.
the end.


-- tor.

2 comments: