Pages

Monday 4 October 2010

I wish I'd not returned.
Wish you could have learned.
I do not want to be.
At school and you will see.
Me leave.
But you begged, please.
Stay, don't go.
But then you throw.
Me away.
Why did I stay?
Just for you.
Now I'm screwed.
And so confused.
I want to be.
In the military.
You played me.
What, you think you'll save me?
I'll still join up.
Wish me luck.
But don't think of.
The boy you'll loose.
Forever.
You will see me, never.
Again.
All the pain.
Inside.
Died.
I'll come home, once or twice.
Would that be nice?
Would you want to see.
What you gave up.
Or would it suck.
Would it hurt.
More than any injury.
I could take?
Would I wake.
In the night.
And want to fight.
My way to you.
But I've out grew you.
Screw you.
I'll be on my ship.
Or in the shit.
And you will miss me.
Or the way you twist me.
Around your finger.
I wont linger.
Any longer.
Some lad will con ya.
Into bed.
While I'll be bein careful not to tred.
On a land mine.
I'm gonna leave this time.
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment